One day guided tours out of London
When you visit places outside London, I will tell you everything you need to enhance your experience. All the sights below can be visited from London in one day guided tours. Each tour can be tailor-made to the interests of your group.
If you need to book a coach for the tour, please contact me for details of recommended companies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bath - the Roman Baths, Georgian buildings, Jane Austen novels and movies, Ralph Allen, John Wood and Beau Nash, the most beautiful city in England
- Canterbury - Canterbury Cathedral, medieval city centre, Thomas Beckett
- Cotswolds - idyllic villages with thatch-roofed cottages, wool churches, heart of England, Chipping Campden, Stow-on-the-Wold and Bourton-on-the-Water
- Oxford - oldest English University, Christ Church College, model for Hogwarts in the Harry Potter movies, Inspector Morse, Inspector Lewis, The Ashmolean Museum
- Salisbury - Salisbury Cathedral and old market town, the Cathedral close, the Magna Carta
- Stonehenge - more than 4000 years old monument, who built it, how and why?
- Stratford-upon-Avon - birthplace of William Shakespeare, timberframed Tudor houses, the Royal Shakespeare Company
- Windsor Castle - residence of Queen Elizabeth II, oldest and biggest inhabited royal castle in the world, Order of the Garter, St George's Chapel, weapons, armoury, art collection. In 2013 HM the Queen Elizabeth II celebrates the 60th anniversary of her coronation in 1953.